“THE BEST NONPROFIT Conference EVER!” … “Such a great event. Thank you for hosting this day of learning and collaboration!” … “Another great day of speakers and friendship!”
The Office Depot Foundation proudly hosted the seventh annual Weekend in Boca Civil Society Leadership Symposium on May 2-3, 2014, at Office Depot Corporate Headquarters in Boca Raton, Fla. More than 400 participants came together to explore the theme “Innovation and Collaboration: Telling Your Story Through Performance, Impact and Inspiration.” We are grateful to everyone who joined us – from around the corner and across the country.
To extend the learning opportunities shared during Weekend in Boca by our outstanding speakers, we are pleased to share videos of each of the speakers’ presentations as well as the slides they showed in the Office Depot Auditorium.
Please feel free to share these links within your organization and with colleagues in the nonprofit, business, education and government arenas. If you have questions or need assistance, please send us an e-mail. Thank you!
Keep the conversation going on Twitter! Hashtag: #ODFWIB
Weekend in Boca Speaker Presentations
Click on the links below to view our speakers’ presentations. To see all available PowerPoint presentations at a glance , click here.
- Carol Cone, Global Chair for Business + Social Purpose, Edelman, New York, N.Y.
Keynote Address: “The Power of Purpose in a Transparent World” — Video
- Melissa Bradley, Founder and Managing Director, New Capitalist, Washington, D.C.
- Richard J. Crespin, CEO, Crespin Enterprises, and Senior Fellow, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center, Washington, D.C.
- Cody Switzer, Web Editor, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, Washington, D.C
- Diane Remin, President and Founder, MajorDonors.com, Boston, Mass.
- Lindsay J.K. Nichols, Marketing and Communications Team Senior Director, GuideStar USA Inc., Washington, D.C.