Congratulations on a tremendously successful program! The speakers were engaging and inspiring. We were honored to attend, sponsor, and meet so many impressive talented women who all have at least one thing in common — the desire to make a difference.
− DASZKAL BOLTON, WOMEN’S SYMPOSIUM SPONSOR
Join the Difference Maker! Network to receive helpful information and best practices.Learn More
Businesses have numerous opportunities to sponsor programs and initiatives that support the Difference Maker! Movement.Contact Us
The Office Depot Foundation can help design, manage and execute new programs on your behalf.Contact Us
- The Difference Maker! Movement benefits businesses by providing helpful information and best practices and opportunities to network.
- Businesses have meaningful opportunities to sponsor programs and initiatives that support the Difference Maker! Movement, including the National Backpack Program, Weekend in Boca, the Women’s Symposium, and Wing Women.
- Sponsorship initiatives help companies like yours to differentiate themselves from others while clearly making a difference in the community.
- Additionally, the Office Depot Foundation can help design, manage and execute new programs on your behalf.
- Being part of the Difference Maker! Movement can help you differentiate your company from your peers, strengthen your brand image, attract new customers/supporters, raise the profile of senior management, and build morale, engagement, and trust.
First-tier members receive access to:
- Membership directory
- Access to Facebook closed group to ask questions, provide feedback and be informed on upcoming events
- Exclusive content including newsletters, webinars, and podcasts
- Templates, guides, best practices, and tip sheets on a wide range of topics
These will help you to introduce and/or manage philanthropic programs that support your organization or business
Second-tier members receive the benefits listed above plus:
- Early signup and networking opportunities at receptions and events
- Preferred rates for conferences
- Support in developing a business strategy and giving plan
That will help you promote your organization or business
Third-tier members receive the benefits listed above plus:
- Access to advertising and marketing opportunities
- Weekly, bi-monthly, and quarterly consultation and advice
- Access to Caring Connection volunteers to support events and activities
- Access to qualified grant writers
- Mastermind facilitation by Foundation representatives
- Use of incubator space
- Access to professional services, promotional items, and training sessions at preferred rates
These will help you grow your organization or business
COMING SOON: THE DIFFERENCE MAKER! NETWORK
Sign up to receive updates on the launch of the ntework.
Contact us to learn more about all the ways in which the Office Depot Foundation can support your business goals and objectives — including our Difference Maker! Network, charitable partnerships and sponsorships, customized philanthropic initiatives, community outreach, and employee volunteerism.
Whether you are big or small, global or local, we can design the perfect program for your particular needs.