It was a blessing and perfectly timed for me personally. I am so inspired to give of myself, do for others, and do for ME. It will be a great 2016.
– MYRIAM OCHART, CONSULTANT, BEYOND EFFICIENT
Follow our journey @ Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to comment, like, share and retweet when you see something interesting. Post your own stories or pictures of people making a difference #DifferenceMakerMovement.Connect
Individuals can support the Office Depot Foundation by becoming members of the Difference Maker! Network. Your paid membership will give you access to our membership directory, community forums and exclusive content including newsletters, webinars, and podcastsLearn More
Visit the Caring Connection, a user-friendly, interactive website where you can learn about meaningful and convenient ways to “Put your Passion into Action” by volunteering where you live, work and play.Volunteer
The Office Depot Foundation welcomes contributions from individuals that share our goals. Your support enables us to pursue the goals encompassed by The Caring Agenda. You can donate by credit card, check or even unused gift cards.Donate Now
- The Difference Maker! Movement engages individuals who desire to make a difference in the world through your volunteer experiences, sharing information about your personal difference maker activities and making donations to worthy causes.
- The Difference Maker! Movement benefits people like you by providing opportunities to engage with nonprofit organizations that make a difference, as well as through volunteering and personal giving.
- Individuals can become members of the Difference Maker! Movement, find recommendations for volunteer opportunities through the Caring Connection and, above all, tap into a network of like-minded people who are committed to changing the world or helping their local community
- You can stay connected by joining the Difference Maker! Movement conversation on social media.
COMING SOON: THE DIFFERENCE MAKER! NETWORK
Individuals, nonprofits, and for-profit corporations are invited to apply to become members of the Difference Maker! Network, a new Foundation initiative that is scheduled to launch in April 2017. Members will receive:
- Helpful information that allows them to create new philanthropic opportunities,
- Best practices to effectively and efficiently manage their programs and initiatives, and
- Consultation and advice that helps them grow their organization or business.
Sign up to receive updates on the launch of the ntework.